Classroom Hands on Training
- Best suited for beginning forklift operators.
- You will receive a custom printed operator id card (plastic wallet card).
- You will obtain your certificate of achievement. A proof of completion of the forklift certification training.
- A combination of interactive presentation, power point presentation, models and interactive discussion make this course interesting and informative.
- Learn how to rate loads and capacities, avoid turnovers and dropped loads, and much more.
- Typical class length is approximately 5-6 hours.
- Class schedule varies – please Call or Text (678) 884-8777 for more details.
- A written test will check your comprehension of the materials.
- The answers will be reviewed as a group to ensure understanding.
“On the Equipment” Evaluation:
- Learn to drive sit-down Forklift equipment.
- Become familiar with the safety aspects of the equipment
- Controls & Instrumentation, Engine Operation and Maintenance
- Steering and Maneuvering, Visibility, Fork & Attachment Limitations
- Rated Capacities, Stability, Inspection & Maintenance
- Refueling, Load Manipulation, Pedestrians
- Hazardous Locations & Rough Terrain Operation
- Practice in a warehouse environment
- You will have access to job opening information for potential job opportunities in the area.
- References available for several companies and temp agencies that may have leads for our graduates.